Weekly Breastfeeding Support Group
Friendship. Information. Answers. Laughter. And a scale! Mondays at Kids At Work, 11:30-1:00. $30
The breastfeeding support group is a weekly opportunity to discuss breastfeeding in all its glory in an informal, friendly setting. We will discuss issues including: schedules, breast pain, exhaustion, colic, leakage, anxieties about how it's all going, pumping questions, and much more, with lots of humor and plenty of information.
This group is not:
- A place where you have to pretend to be happy about everything OR
- A place where everyone complains and we compete over whose problem is worse
This group is also NOT the place for sorting out complex breastfeeding problems with a lot of history. If that's your situation, I recommend either my breastfeeding clinic or a home visit with me, so that we have the time to address your needs.
This group is:
- a place where you can ask questions, vent a little, and discuss your situation with likeminded moms and an IBCLC who is also a very experienced group facilitator
- an opportunity to meet other moms
- a place to be real - no need to shower or have everything figured out!
- a place where you get get basic breastfeeding questions answered, sort out myths from reality, and
- a place with a scale, if what you want to do is check the baby's weight or milk intake.
MOMKEY holders: register here to get your discount. All others use the form below to sign up.